Queen Group was established in Queenstown (now Lukhanji) in 1972 as a small motor spares operation. Since then the business has expanded into many other towns in the Eastern Cape.
Through organic growth over the past 40 years Queen Group has evolved into a substantial organisation, comprising:
• Queen Motor Spares, supplying a comprehensive range of auto spares, tools and other equipment, with branches in:
- Queenstown (2 branch, 1 Midas)
- King Williams Town (2 branches)
- Port Elizabeth
- East London (Midas)
- Grahamstown (Midas)
• Queen Motor Dealers, four dealerships serving the entire area. Each dealership offers a full range of new and used vehicles and spares, plus service and repair workshops.
The dealerships are:
- Queenstown Toyota (Weir’s Toyota)
- Queenstown Nissan
- Queenstown Hyundai
• Queen UD Trucks, full service and repair facilities for trucks, specialising in Nissan, Hino and Scania
• Queen Used Engines and Recovery (Auto Enterprises)
• Queen Motorcycles in Port Elizabeth
• Queen Agricultural (Suppliers of agricultural plant and equipment)
Queen Group is committed to providing superb service in every one of its divisions.